Is your food photography giving you trouble?
Are you scared of shooting in manual?
Do your food pictures never look as delicious as the food tastes?
In my food photography workshops, I will teach you everything you need to know so you have the confidence and skill set to MAKE delicious looking food photos every time!
In these classes you will learn
- how to plan out your food photographs to save you both time and money
- using aperture as a creative tool
- controlling contrast and fill
- how camera angles impact your shot
- all you ever wanted to know about lighting both natural and artificial
- using color theory to make your food pictures stand out
- post processing and an introduction to Lightroom
and much much more!
Here is a video of a recent workshop in action.
There are no workshops currently planned. Potential workshops will be in fall 2012.